Table of Contents
Principles of digital imaging and design for the production of marketing materials for education. The focus of this course includes concepts such as digital image preparation, internet marketing analysis, and strategy, and building the institutional image through digital media. Students will explore various skills in digital imaging, and will develop digital marketing materials for institutional uses.
Suggested Search Terms and Subject Headings
Leslie Hardinge Library Catalog
Education Online Databases
- Academic Search Complete - comprehensive scholarly and multi-disciplinary full-text database, with more than 8,500 full-text periodicals, including more than 7,300 peer-reviewed journals, abstracts for more than 12,500 journals and more than13,200 publications
- JSTOR Journal Archives - complete digitized back runs of core scholarly journal, starting with the very first issues, some dating back as the 1600.
- Proquest Thesis & Dissertations - single, central, authoritative resource for information about doctoral dissertations and master's theses.
- Directory of Open Access Journals - provides access to over 6,000 open access journals and full-text access to most of them. This database includes 76 journals in religion, 189 journals in business and management and 158 journals in public health.
- Google Scholar - provides search across many disciplines and sources: articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions, from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites.
- Index to Christ in the Classroom - compilation of articles on Faith and Learning in the Classroom by SDA educators from around the world.
Tel: 46 414408