Suggested Search Terms and Subject Headings
Books: Use the Library Catalog
New Books in School Administration
Theses & Dissertations at AIIAS Library
Education Online Databases
- Academic Search Complete - comprehensive scholarly and multi-disciplinary full-text database, with more than 8,500 full-text periodicals, including more than 7,300 peer-reviewed journals, abstracts for more than 12,500 journals and more than 13,200 publications
- JSTOR Journal Archives - complete digitized back runs of core scholarly journal, starting with the very first issues, some dating back as the 1600.
- Proquest Thesis & Dissertations - single, central, authoritative resource for information about doctoral dissertations and master's theses.
ERIC ( Education Resource Information Center)
Comprehensive database of education.
- Directory of Open Access Journals - provides access to over 6,000 open access journals and full-text access to most of them. This database includes 76 journals in religion, 189 journals in business and management and 158 journals in public health.
- Google Scholar - provides search across many disciplines and sources: articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions, from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites.
- Index to Christ in the Classroom - compilation of articles on Faith and Learning in the Classroom by SDA educators from around the world.
This provides free ready to use teaching & learning materials.
- Online Journal of Distance Learning Administration - a free peer-reviewed electronic journal. The journal welcomes manuscripts based on original work of practitioners and researchers with specific focus or implications for the management of distance education programs.
- Educational Leadership - some featured articles are free to read online
- Education Research International - a peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original research articles as well as review articles in all areas of Education.
- Canadian Journal of Educational Administration and Policy (CJEAP) - a peer reviewed online journal based at the Faculty of Education, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Any article may be reproduced freely, provided that the author and Journal are credited and copies are not sold.
- International Journal for Leadership in Learning - promotes the study and discussion of substantive leadership issues that are of current concern in educational communities
- New Superintendents E-Journal - a quarterly electronic newsletter written specifically for those who are in their first months and years of the superintendency.
- Consortium for Policy Research in Education (CPRE) - it aims to bring together education experts from research institutions to contribute new knowledge that informs PK-20 education policy and practice.
- Education World - provides online resources on lesson planning, professional development, classroom activities, reviews on educational technology, apps and websites.
- National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP) - it is a leading organization of school principals, assistant principals and school leaders from United States and 35 countries around the world.
- National Association of School Principals - it is a professional organization for school and educational leaders throughout United Stated, Canada and overseas.
- NoodleTools - it is a web-based student research service.
How to Use Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC)
- How to Search the Online Catalog
- How to Renew Books Online
- How to Place Hold Online
- How to Find Academic Reserves
- How to Create and Save List
How to Access Ebooks
How to Use Online Databases
Tel: 46 414408