Table of Contents
An introduction to the methods and techniques of teaching based on major principles of learning. The course provides knowledge and skills of selecting and organizing teaching materials, developing instructional plans and teaching selected content areas using a variety of research-based strategies
Suggested Search Terms and Subject Headings
Leslie Hardinge Library Catalog
Education Online Databases
- Academic Search Complete - comprehensive scholarly and multi-disciplinary full-text database, with more than 8,500 full-text periodicals, including more than 7,300 peer-reviewed journals, abstracts for more than 12,500 journals and more than13,200 publications
- JSTOR Journal Archives - complete digitized back runs of core scholarly journal, starting with the very first issues, some dating back as the 1600.
- Proquest Thesis & Dissertations - single, central, authoritative resource for information about doctoral dissertations and master's theses.
- Directory of Open Access Journals - provides access to over 6,000 open access journals and full-text access to most of them. This database includes 76 journals in religion, 189 journals in business and management and 158 journals in public health.
- Google Scholar - provides search across many disciplines and sources: articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions, from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites.
- Index to Christ in the Classroom - compilation of articles on Faith and Learning in the Classroom by SDA educators from around the world.
Tel: 46 414408
How to Use Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC)
- How to Search the Online Catalog
- How to Renew Books Online
- How to Place Hold Online
- How to Find Academic Reserves
- How to Create and Save List
How to Access Ebooks
How to Access AIIAS Theses & Dissertations
How to Use Online Databases