- Academic Search Complete - comprehensive scholarly and multi-disciplinary full-text database, with more than 8,500 full-text periodicals, including more than 7,300 peer-reviewed journals, abstracts for more than 12,500 journals and more than 13,200 publications
- JSTOR Journal Archives - complete digitized back runs of core scholarly journal, starting with the very first issues, some dating back as the 1600.
- Proquest Thesis & Dissertations - single, central, authoritative resource for information about doctoral dissertations and master's theses.
ERIC ( Education Resource Information Center)
Comprehensive database of education.
- Directory of Open Access Journals - provides access to over 6,000 open access journals and full-text access to most of them. This database includes 76 journals in religion, 189 journals in business and management and 158 journals in public health.
- Google Scholar - provides search across many disciplines and sources: articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions, from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites.
- Index to Christ in the Classroom - compilation of articles on Faith and Learning in the Classroom by SDA educators from around the world.
This provides free ready to use teaching & learning materials.
Tel: 46 414408
How to Use Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC)
- How to Search the Online Catalog
- How to Renew Books Online
- How to Place Hold Online
- How to Find Academic Reserves
- How to Create and Save List
How to Access Ebooks
How to Use Online Databases